IMPORTANT - Private Messaging

General Chat about all things Fizzy

IMPORTANT - Private Messaging

Postby pertheswede » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:02 pm

It has come to my attention that some members have been flagging/marking Private Messages and emails off this forum and from club email addresses as SPAM. This in turn then gets sent to their respective Service Providers (AOL, Google, BTYahoo etc) which could result in our hosting company being blacklisted and all their customers emails and messaging being blocked. :(

This could have serious implications not only for them but also for us a Club as should we be blacklisted we would not be able to communicate with each other very easily. The hosting company may also be forced to pull this Club web site down! :? :|

Please can you therefore refrain from doing so in future otherwise further action will have to be taken against any person still found to be doing this!

If you have an issue with this please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss!?

Regards
Per

Chairman
1624 Club Members signed up as of 14-05-2023 :-)
pertheswede
Site Admin

Re: IMPORTANT - Private Messaging

Postby flapinflares » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:15 am

Hi, yes not been on here for couple of years but had some emails today which my laptop blocked. from Fs1e owners club, thought you should know. hope you all well, would I be right in thinking you all use the facebook group to chat more than this site? Regards Pete AkA Flapinflares
Roll back the years with two pedals and four gears
flapinflares
On the Road & Rocking

Return to General Fizzy Chat