Jobby, Jobby, Jobby

General Chat about all things Fizzy

Jobby, Jobby, Jobby

Postby funkymoped » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Your being a bit ambitious for a Candy Brown paintset arnt you.
you never showed the insides are they painted professionally as well? :twisted: :twisted:
I am the phantom Fizzy stripper.
funkymoped
On the Road & Rocking

Re: Jobby, Jobby, Jobby

Postby jobby » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 pm

:o :o :o
jobby
On the Road & Rocking

Postby funkymoped » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Seriously mate selling tinware on ebay is a challenge I sold a purple set it made £550 + I then sold a DX set £425 sold in 10 minutes to some geeza on here claiming to be a doctor, then I put on the very candy orange set all nos off pers bike and it made £380 never got my head round that.

You can send me the tin set up if you want I will repaint and chuck it on ebay be curious to see what a Sleazy Orange set would make although I do have one done already for a bike I will never own.
I am the phantom Fizzy stripper.
funkymoped
On the Road & Rocking

Postby jobby » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Funkymoped wrote:Seriously mate selling tinware on ebay is a challenge I sold a purple set it made £550 + I then sold a DX set £425 sold in 10 minutes to some geeza on here claiming to be a doctor, then I put on the very candy orange set all nos off pers bike and it made £380 never got my head round that.

You can send me the tin set up if you want I will repaint and chuck it on ebay be curious to see what a Sleazy Orange set would make although I do have one done already for a bike I will never own.

no need to repaint :o
jobby
On the Road & Rocking

Return to General Fizzy Chat