Trailers

General Chat about all things Fizzy

Re: Trailers

Postby fizzydoctor » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:13 am

It is easy to load and unload on you own and you really only need 2 or 3 straps as once the wheels drop into the spectacle ends it is very stable :?

If you are transporting it in wet weather get a very good cover as all the crap gets sucked onto the bike and it will be a right mess :oops:

You also need to remember that even a fizz will be a tad wider than most cars so watch out when going through tight gaps :shock:
Wires in a mess? Need some help? Visit https://www.facebook.com/FizzyDoctor
fizzydoctor
On the Road & Rocking

Postby allspeed » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:25 pm

fizzydoctor wrote:It is easy to load and unload on you own and you really only need 2 or 3 straps as once the wheels drop into the spectacle ends it is very stable :?

If you are transporting it in wet weather get a very good cover as all the crap gets sucked onto the bike and it will be a right mess :oops:

You also need to remember that even a fizz will be a tad wider than most cars so watch out when going through tight gaps :shock:

HHAHAHA Paul,you answered my last question,well i had thought but didnt want Tc branding me a tart.I had wondered about it getting grotty in transit.Pherhaps a garden table cover is in order and some bugees to keep it on.

Turning into a bit of a military operation this :roll:
allspeed
On the Road & Rocking

Postby fizzydoctor » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:08 pm

allspeed wrote:
fizzydoctor wrote:It is easy to load and unload on you own and you really only need 2 or 3 straps as once the wheels drop into the spectacle ends it is very stable :?

HHAHAHA Paul,you answered my last question,well i had thought but didnt want Tc branding me a tart.I had wondered about it getting grotty in transit.Pherhaps a garden table cover is in order and some bugees to keep it on.

Turning into a bit of a military operation this :roll:

That's why I got a van :) ;)
Wires in a mess? Need some help? Visit https://www.facebook.com/FizzyDoctor
fizzydoctor
On the Road & Rocking

Postby garyb » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:41 pm

fizzydoctor wrote:

Teds used to wide loads!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mr B itch

Mr W Ippingboy
garyb
On the Road & Rocking

Postby Lionel » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:28 am

It's not that wide and I put mine on the back of a 106 which ain't wide! if you squeeze through small gaps you will have to watch what you do otherwise it's fine.

I load up on my drive and I can easily get through to gateway and have had no problems travelling and if you've got your Ped on the back you do tend to take more care anyway..

Buy travel and enjoy..

Get them peds out...

Lionel
Work To Live don't Live to Work..
Lionel
On the Road & Rocking

Previous

Return to General Fizzy Chat