Enough is enough, this has to be said

General Chat about all things Fizzy

Enough is enough, this has to be said

Postby duncanning » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Well its has got to be said, I have been keeping this to myself for far too long now and the pressure and turmoil is driving me mad, certain people expecting the worse of me, waiting for me to hurt or insult someone and if I do without meaning to they are all over me like flies round sh1t.
I put up with a lot since he has come on to the scene must have been about 2 years ago now, he has bullied people and manipulated others to his way of thinking he has up set and insulted the ladies more than once. Phil, Martin, Bill, Ian, and I and many others (sorry to mention names but it has to be said) all have been close to the end of our tethers with him he has never kept his word, said he will do something and never had.
he seems to have a problem with authority and respect for others in the group we know he has the money to do things but still would sell his grandma for a fiver(not that you will ever see her).
OK so he has a pub nice!! Some say at his age it is ridicules and should not be allowed I feel sorry for his brother but then again some say he is just as bad, or was.
Some people will never learn something has to be done to stop this person from making up the rules as he goes along,

Go on stop me!! Tell me I shouldn’t be saying this on the web, yes I know I am sealing my own fate and others will hate me for it, this will upset and angry people as much as he has but as I have said before

Enough is enough!!

That’s why I have to tell you all this…………..I cant keep it a secret anymore……..

I killed Archie Mitchell!!!!!!! sorry!

duncanning
On the Road & Rocking

Re: Enough is enough, this has to be said

Postby speed » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Classic Dunc :lol:
speed
On the Road & Rocking

Re: Enough is enough, this has to be said

Postby flapinflares » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:45 am

:x :o :lol: :lol: :lol: Had me!!
Roll back the years with two pedals and four gears