Stonleigh Gong Time

General Chat about all things Fizzy

Stonleigh Gong Time

Postby funkymoped » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Well I am pleased to say that the FS1E Owners Club came runner up for best club stand and I came runner up for best Yamaha in show.
Flika won best custom in show for the Notso Special, well done mat I told you I would make you famous.

Flapinflares your enthusiasm has been reiterated to me all weekend for your help.
Thank you and on behalf of Per and myself thanks to Jakey and Davecumbria for the logistics and Dave thanks for groveling on the floor polishing my bike (I love you).

Mark and Paul the Coventry likely lads really came through arriving early doors Saturday who devoted most of their time along with pet the swede organising things.

Although Paul has a minter of a SS50 it complimented all the Fizzys really well.

I belive we also recruited a few new members so we look forward to seeing them on here soon.

Thanx again everyone that made this event go ahead as planned..
I am the phantom Fizzy stripper.
funkymoped
On the Road & Rocking

Re: Stonleigh Gong Time

Postby pertheswede » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:15 am

Apologies for the delay in posting this but I was well chuffed we managed to get a stand up and together at the show at all, so to come away with 3 gongs is just fantastic. :D :D 8-)

Many thanks to all of you who went out of your way to make it happen ;)

It shows true Club spirit even at this early stage of proceedings.

Roll on the Bristol Show and I shall endeavour to be there this time!
1624 Club Members signed up as of 14-05-2023 :-)
pertheswede
Site Admin

Re: Stonleigh Gong Time

Postby markszak69 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:57 pm

with the help of pers speedo maybe i can enter the "EDDY" next year and get first place :lol: :lol:
markszak69
On the Road & Rocking

Return to General Fizzy Chat