Duncanning 008

General Chat about all things Fizzy

Duncanning 008

Postby funkymoped » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:45 am

Where are you?
you havent logged on since 23:37:08 last night I am getting worried about you mate.
I am the phantom Fizzy stripper.
funkymoped
On the Road & Rocking

Re: Duncanning

Postby Flika » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:33 pm

He's on here a lot, probably more interesting than doing estate agent duties at the moment probably had a day off and Eve's got him doing chores :lol:
Flika
On the Road & Rocking

Postby funkymoped » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:45 pm

I am painting a bike for a guy that owns Barron Estate Agents and was wondering if this is where Dunc works as it is in his area.

Just the name kept ringing a bell!
funkymoped
On the Road & Rocking

Postby duncanning » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:40 am

Funkymoped wrote:I am painting a bike for a guy that owns Barron Estate Agents and was wondering if this is where Dunc works as it is in his area.

i like to look in every now and then but mostly late at night , sometimes from my eye phone and some times from work and other peoples pc's I must admit i do keep an eye out from a well known friends pc when he is away monitering his site but please dont say anything lol

i like this site its got alot going on. but as a yb owner i'm not a true fizzy nutter, and got told so just a few days after joining ths site but hey ho!!!

DJ !!!!!!!!
duncanning
On the Road & Rocking

Postby jobby » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:47 pm

dont worry dunc i was told the same over my yb but i do have 2 fizzies aswell just not finished yet 8-)
jobby
On the Road & Rocking

Postby regjones » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Hi Dunc, Dont care if it's a YB its "BLACK AND ITS BEAUTIFUL". Reg. :D :D :D
regjones
16 at last

Postby pertheswede » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:05 pm

i like this site its got alot going on. but as a yb owner i'm not a true fizzy nutter, and got told so just a few days after joining ths site but hey ho!!!
DJ !!!!!!!!

We do not discriminate one here, and you've owned plenty of fizzys in the past so we'll let you off for now ;) :lol: :lol:
1624 Club Members signed up as of 14-05-2023 :-)
pertheswede
Site Admin

Postby Flika » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:47 am

duncanning wrote:
Funkymoped wrote:I am painting a bike for a guy that owns Barron Estate Agents and was wondering if this is where Dunc works as it is in his area.

i like to look in every now and then but mostly late at night , sometimes from my eye phone and some times from work and other peoples pc's I must admit i do keep an eye out from a well known friends pc when he is away monitering his site but please dont say anything lol

You use your bike almost daily and it still looks good, how many would use their precious early Fizz as a commuter. Looks like a Fizz......good enough to me :mrgreen:

DJ !!!!!!!!
Flika
On the Road & Rocking

Postby funkymoped » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Tell your mate to pay a tenner and join the tight fisted git!

You know my thoughts on YB fizzies.

I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,I must behave myself,

Sorry sir can I go home now?
funkymoped
On the Road & Rocking

Re: Duncanning 008

Postby funkymoped » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:04 am

I hear up the old grapevine Duncan you have the bear remnants of the Fizzy Kid fizzy back in you hands,
Anything you need dont hesitate to ask I am here to help
TC
funkymoped
On the Road & Rocking

Next

Return to General Fizzy Chat