reg plates

General Chat about all things Fizzy

reg plates

Postby jezboats » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Could anyone give me some advise.
I have got a fs1e with no plates. Ibought it with a mot issued on the vin number i have got it dated 1977 .
I have sent off for a reg number with the mot date cert pictures who i purchased it off form and £25 cheque and dvla say they have no record of the vin numbers so cannot proceed :Any help would be most welcome
thanks jez|
16 at last
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:37 am

Re: reg plates

Postby pertheswede » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:41 pm

You will need to apply for an Age Related plate using a DVLA V55/5 Form - forms can be ordered from

You will also need to get the bike NOVA registered online with the HMRC - go to

You will need a Dating Certificate from the Club - send me an email with your contact details and I will reply with further instructions -


1274 Club Members signed up as of 04-09-2018 :-)
User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 1856
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:46 pm
Location: Sarf Cheshire

Return to General Fizzy Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest