Sunny winters day in Bath

General Chat about all things Fizzy

Sunny winters day in Bath

Postby pcflyer6 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:55 pm

I rode my Fizz around Bath today as it was such a nice day and I wanted a quick trip through the busy traffic.

I was amazed how many heads were turned by the sound and sight of the Fizz as I drove through the city centre. I guess it was a welcome distraction from Christmas shopping !

My 1988 model isn't one of the expensive fast machines but it is original, tidy, taxed & tested and fun to potter around on.

I hope to see some club members at the Bristol & West show in February. I may even travel on the Fizz if its a nice day !
pcflyer6
16 at last

Re: Sunny winters day in Bath

Postby CHEESY » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:45 pm

I'll be there pcflyer6 manning the Taunton and Bridgwater section of the VJMC, i should have my Yammy YF1-D on the stand as well, come and give me a shout, they know me as Cheesy, or Nick and come to think of it quite a few other names as well i expect. :lol:
CHEESY
16 at last

Postby funkymoped » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:20 pm

I just know you as the laughing fizz man!
I am the phantom Fizzy stripper.
funkymoped
On the Road & Rocking

Postby CHEESY » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CHEESY
16 at last

Postby Hughesie » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 am

pcflyer6 wrote:I rode my Fizz around Bath today as it was such a nice day and I wanted a quick trip through the busy traffic.

I was amazed how many heads were turned by the sound and sight of the Fizz as I drove through the city centre. I guess it was a welcome distraction from Christmas shopping !

My 1988 model isn't one of the expensive fast machines but it is original, tidy, taxed & tested and fun to potter around on.

I hope to see some club members at the Bristol & West show in February. I may even travel on the Fizz if its a nice day !

Another Bathonian , we will have to get together , my fizz has been on its own for several years
Hughesie
16 at last

Postby funkymoped » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:18 am

Hughesie wrote:

Another Bathonian , we will have to get together , my fizz has been on its own for several years

Its not alone at the moment Paul its mateing with a few Rd's in the health farm.
funkymoped
On the Road & Rocking

Postby Hughesie » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:47 am

Funkymoped wrote:
Hughesie wrote:

Its not alone at the moment Paul its mateing with a few Rd's in the health farm.

:D :D i think its going to be a stunner when its all come together , what do you think ?

( I think the oil tank need a good flushing as there was oily grit inside)
Hughesie
16 at last

Postby funkymoped » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:19 pm

I dont trust oil pumps its running on premix

I have had to change a few parts as you know I dont do pattern.

Still not sure on the S/H rear muddy am I using that naff rear light thingy

The guy who dropped it off said to me "wait till you see the tank its a work of art"
that tickled me!
funkymoped
On the Road & Rocking

Postby Hughesie » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Funkymoped wrote:I dont trust oil pumps its running on premix

I have had to change a few parts as you know I dont do pattern.

Still not sure on the S/H rear muddy am I using that naff rear light thingy

The guy who dropped it off said to me "wait till you see the tank its a work of art"
that tickled me!

I like the rear light its off an old triumph , I think it looks best as high up as possible un til it touches the seat

up to you with the mudguard.
Hughesie
16 at last

Return to General Fizzy Chat