I need to get something off my chest!!

General Chat about all things Fizzy

I need to get something off my chest!!

Postby cola414 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:55 pm

This is a true story,which,after many years of living with it my just in my memory,I need to tell to try to seek forgiveness from the fizzy overlords on this site....please be easy on me!!

I wont drag it out,but this is what happened back in 1978.......

Me and my mate Steve (I,ll use that name cause thats what he was christened..lol) were the proud owners of two fizzy 50 DX,s in Yellow (speedblock)!!We raced about the streets of Belfast like two loons recently released from the local asylum and oh what fun it was!!Now,Steve was,nt renowned for being over generous when putting two stroke oil into his tank,(not autolube I must add)so eventually something had to give,and yes,you,ve guessed it,it did........resulting in a top end seizure and him sliding down the road on his arse!.....f#ck me that was funny but you had to be there!!lol.

So,there we were,in his shed,with a seized fizzy,wondering what we could do??
The piston was like a melted ice cream and only after blattering the barrel off with a rubber mallet did we see the damage!
Please remember at this point we were 16yrs old and did,nt have the wisdom that we think we have now!! :lol:
The next events were entirely of my doing and I will accept full responsibility!!

I remembered that the local village idiot...(we will call him Tony,because once again that was his name)was selling his fizzy and I knew him fairly well,so I told him I may have a buyer for his bike and if he let me show it to this guy he may well get a sale!
He happily gave me the bike and I rode it straight to Steves shed were we exchanged both heads,barrels and pistons!...It did,nt take very long as you will all know and soon Steves fizzy was running sweet!
Meanwhile,I returned to Tony,s pushing his bike claiming that the f#cking thing had almost seen me off and that the sale was off due to his bike seizing up!!He was very apologetic and very upset that I had suffered this humiliation and even said he would pay me for my time and anguish!! :oops:

I assume the immediate reaction will be to call me a complete c#nt but I was a child at the time and really thought this was a great move to sort my mates bike out which I did!
Tony,to this day,is,nt aware of what happened and I doubt he ever will be,unless he has a passion for fizzies like the rest of us but I suspect not,as he is a bit of an earth muffin now and still a tw*t!! :lol:

Please judge me as you see fit!! :oops:
cola414
On the Road & Rocking

Re: I need to get something off my chest!!

Postby butchers » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:08 pm

you should look up tony and confess i'm sure he wouldn't mind :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
butchers
On the Road & Rocking

Postby pertheswede » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:43 am

Very cunning and I would have done the same but would not have been clever enough to think of it in the first place!!?? :-)
1624 Club Members signed up as of 14-05-2023 :-)
pertheswede
Site Admin

Postby Oliverreilly » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Bless you my son....
Oliverreilly
On the Road & Rocking

Postby witnesham59 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:11 pm

I know this post is now over 6 years old but I found it absolutely hilarious, just sat here pi##ing myself. Nice one :lol:
witnesham59
On the Road & Rocking

Postby Mr Lemonade » Mon May 13, 2019 5:11 pm

...still one of the newest posts though :roll:
Mr Lemonade
16 at last

Return to General Fizzy Chat