Ss owners

General Chat about all things Fizzy

Ss owners

Postby trueblue » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:53 am

Will any body be arranging a ss fs1e meet for next year ,would love to get all the ss in one photo . :D :idea:
trueblue
On the Road & Rocking

Re: Ss owners

Postby Oliverreilly » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:59 am

Need to get mine built first! That would be one amazing photo! Not sure if you'd get them all in one photo as they're all dotted around the country. Mines in Manchester! The majority I think are down south but there are some that haven't even been found yet! Mine was found in 2005 in a barn!
Oliverreilly
On the Road & Rocking

Postby pertheswede » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:57 am

Oliverreilly wrote:Need to get mine built first! That would be one amazing photo! Not sure if you'd get them all in one photo as they're all dotted around the country. Mines in Manchester! The majority I think are down south but there are some that haven't even been found yet! Mine was found in 2005 in a barn!

Not all down south Ollie, mine's in South Cheshire, Charlie's in Ashbourne, Derbyshire, Fizzy Doctors in South Staffs, Martin in Nottingham and Mark's got one in Coventry (for now ;) )
1624 Club Members signed up as of 14-05-2023 :-)
pertheswede
Site Admin

Postby Oliverreilly » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:01 pm

pertheswede wrote:
Oliverreilly wrote:Need to get mine built first! That would be one amazing photo! Not sure if you'd get them all in one photo as they're all dotted around the country. Mines in Manchester! The majority I think are down south but there are some that haven't even been found yet! Mine was found in 2005 in a barn!

Not all down south Ollie, mine's in South Cheshire, Charlie's in Ashbourne, Derbyshire, Fizzy Doctors in South Staffs, Martin in Nottingham and Mark's got one in Coventry (for now ;) )

Really?! Do you hae any ride outs then because you're not far from me at all!
Oliverreilly
On the Road & Rocking

Return to General Fizzy Chat