Two weeks to go

General Chat about all things Fizzy

Two weeks to go

Postby nat666 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:59 am

EAST COAST CHARITY RUN 15th , 16th and 17th June - TWO WEEKS TO GO !

I am very pleased to say that numbers are growing very nicely for this charity event , there are still a few more people who want to come but are still checking their work and family situations before replying - but at this point we have 24 members from the forums camping each day and several more coming for the daily rideouts on the Sat and Sunday + then also some local biker friends are coming along as well - so thanks to everyone coming for the support its going to be a real good weekend !
Anyone else wanting to come along - get in touch with myself and let me know when you are coming , are you camping if so how many pitches and whether you would like a cooked breakfast Sat and Sun mornings - or just come along and join us for the day if you cant make the whole or part weekend - I look forward to hearing from you .
If you sadly cant make the event or the day but would like to show your support for my charity event for terminally kids then you can donate on line and leave a support message if you like - its very easy to do. the link is at the bottom of all my forum posts .
restorer of rust relics
nat666
On the Road & Rocking

Return to General Fizzy Chat